Pharmaceutical manufacturers are under increasing pressure to fast-track technological innovation to improve their manufacturing operations in order to adapt to new approaches like ‘Industry 4.0’ and continuous manufacturing, combat the growing and intense competition and keep up with the increasing demand for personalized medicine and therapies. But with an industry with the world’s tightest regulations and complex value chains, what are the correct steps to reaching operational intelligence in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity?
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How Pharma 4.0 technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), and data lakes used in conjunction can help you integrate and harmonize your data providing a holistic view of your operational environment
- How to do compliant data acquisition and how safe it is to use AI/ML in a GxP environment and ensure data integrity, encryption, certification, and other key aspects of data management
- Why you need GxP compliance IN your advanced analytics, data lakes, IoT, AI/ML
- Why waiting for regulators to issue clearer guidance means you are already behind
- How adopting these technologies result in huge benefits such as decreased downtime and increased productivity
How can you benefit?